Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Daddy's Home - All At Once


I actually saw Daddy's Home performance of Whitney Houston's "All At Once" during their stint at X Factor Philippines a couple of months ago. The YouTube video was posted on Facebook and became a trend on my News Feed. (But I really didn't follow the said contest.)

What I didn't know was they recorded a studio recording of the song (to a compilation). I only found about it a couple of weeks ago.

They're actually good. Although I really can't say that they should've won (they placed third, as per Wikipedia) since I never bothered to check the other contestants nor the show itself.

Listen to the song:

YouTube URL

No comments:

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact