Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Miong's Top 12 Senatoriables

UPDATE: Comments are off to this post. I totally regretted asking for feedbacks. To the one who called me a 'coward' for deleting his senseless comments, sinong mas duwag sa atin, Mr. Anonymous? Go on, put up your own blog and post your own list of Senatoriables there. Sige nga at tingnan natin.

Heto na, my most personal blog entry so far. Hindi lang naman ako puro kalibugan at kabaklaan. Medyo may pakialam rin naman ako sa ibang bagay lalo na kung tungkol na sa ating bayan. I watch 24 Oras everyday so I am really 'aware' what's happening out there.

PLEASE READ THE NOTES THOUGHTFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING TO MY LIST. FOUL AND OFFENSIVE COMMENTS WILL BE REMOVED.


NOTES:
* This is NOT a solicitation NOR a propaganda to discredit (well, I wish!) a certain individual or group of people. It is merely a list of candidates the author of this blog is going to support. Hence, my OPINION of who should be in the top 12 Senatorial slots. (This is my blog, right?! I can say what I want here.)
* I am NOT in any way connected to any of the persons listed below NOR have received any conceivable items and/or amount pertaining to this list.
* This list is NOT copied or referenced to any other Senatorial listings, survey or tally out there.
* The list/ranking may change as Election Day gets nearer. This list is my official list as of May 13, 2007.



Here's a fearless account of my Top 12 Senatoriables. (in order of preference)

1LEGARDA, Loren

Siya siguro ang nasa Malacañang ngayon if she won over Noli De Castro when the 'Hello Garci?' issue went out of its cave.



2ESCUDERO, Francis

A very brave and intelligent young man. Ang mga taong katulad niya ang kailangan ng bayan natin ngayon. Hindi ang mga makalumang mga TRAPO at TUTA na yan. Worse, mga HIMUDEROS, himud-pwet that is. (Sorry, can't help it)



3LACSON, Panfilo

Kailangan ko pa ba 'tong i-explain? What would it be like if he won the Presidential Elections in 2004? Haay...sayang talaga.



4CAYETANO, Alan Peter

Another hot, new and young breed of individual na dapat mailuklok sa Senado. To Sir Alan Cayetano, bilib po ako sa inyong katapangan!



5TRILLANES, ANTONIO IV (Lt. Senior Grade)

Loved this guy! One of the few good (military) men I know na may 'bayag', ika nga.



6HONASAN, Gregorio

We need you back in the Senate, Sir Gringo. That's all I can say.



7ARROYO, Joker

The lone running Senator from the 'so-called' Administration ticket in my list. Siya lang ang matino sa kanila para sa akin. Period!



8VILLAR, Manuel

Whether he opted for the Administration ticket, I'll still vote for him. But I didn't like the 'dance' steps in his campaign TVC huh! Sorry, it's just ain't good...



9COSETENG, Nikki

Another comeback to Senate, for me maganda ang record ni Ms. Nikki Coseteng, and I really admire her. Masipag, kahit na medyo kulang sa resources. For me, yan ang sukatan ng tunay na nagseserbisyo sa bayan.



10ROCO, Sonia

Widow to former Senator Raul Roco, and the third woman in my list. Best if we have them around. Mabuhay ang mga Kababaihan lalo na sa mga ulirang ina.



11AQUINO, BENIGNO III

Honestly, I've got no one else left to choose so I'm going for Noynoy Aquino, son of the late former Senator Benigno Aquino, Jr. (In short, kapatid siya ni Kris Aquino?! My gass!)



12PIMENTEL, COCO




MUNTINLUPA LOCAL
Congressman: Ruffy Biazon
Mayor: Aldrin San Pedro
Vice-Mayor: Ren-Ren Cayetano


PARTY LIST
Buhay

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact