Sunday, January 14, 2007

Replies to Comments

These are my replies to some comments. The list is recent to oldest comment. My courtesy replies are in italics.

Please leave your name and e-mail address if you want me to reply to your query.

REQUESTS ARE TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED.

Sorry guys, I'm really struggling to update this blog since I am financially not capable of surfing the internet via internet cafes at the moment. Please bear with me.

ei ask ko lang kung pno mo nalagay yung logo sa taas sa blog mo. di ko ksi magawa. reply k nmn.tnx.
(Anonymous) 2/3/07 3:42 AM
what's your e-mail?

hi miong...im always watching at your post...i most like your coronation street.....would you mind send me the whole series with no cuts...i know there are cuts in youtube....pls...im begging you send me the whole part...here's my e-mail add:sword_1225@yahoo.com,,,hope you'll grant my request....thnx!
(Anonymous) 1/28/07 2:42 PM
The entire series is tagged at 290MB. I can't send or upload a huge file like that.

hi, pwede ba maki-share ng crack sayo? hehe, yung sa fratmen.tv sana. my email add is francoistamaria@yahoo.com. thanks.
(Anonymous) 1/27/07 10:28 PM
Unfortunately, my 'cracks' source isn't sending me stuffs recently. It's quite sad actually...

can u send me some of the videos? send it to my email: eeko09@gmail.com tnx...
(Anonymous) 1/25/07 5:36 PM
[Men of Provoq Screencaps]
I can't send full-video via e-mail (nor any e-mail client) and requests are temporarily suspended.

thanks for recording the show... di ko lam kung anong station yun kasi and what time usually it airs eh.. i like controversies ^^
(Anonymous) 1/21/07 10:29 PM
'Good Times with Mo Twister' with the Celebrity 40 Forbidden Questions is being aired over Magic 89.9 every Wednesday at 6-9 AM.

i have just downloaded the picture set, di ko pa nakikita kasi nasa internet cafe ako, hirap na baka may makakita ano pa isipin... i hope madami pic si chester... by the way nabenta na ba yung male confessions mo? i am interested sana but nasa mindanao ako, naghahanap ako dito wala akong makita.
(Anonymous) 1/25/07 4:23 PM
As of February 6, 2007, my 'Male Confessions' VCD is under negotiations with a guy from Calamba. I'll contact you if ever he declines.

of all your blog entries I find this one the coolest! Have been a member of those EGroups (including yours) when I was younger and in the closet. After reading this, suddenly had the urge to give a big THANK YOU to the human beings behind the lights and shadows that kept me company during those days of confusion. Your EGroups have been a big part of my growing up, my coming out, and kept me company during my years in the U.S., so it was really nice to find out a little about the kind souls responsible for them. rabbitred888@yahoo.com
(Rabbit) 1/14/07 8:31 AM
Wow! Thank you for the kind words and huge thanks also to John LX for his BPG EGroups way back then and now his PPK Yahoo! Groups

Hi! Im anna. Im just one of your million fans. I just love your blog. Can i ask a favor, do you have any pix or clips of Francis Torres, f you have would you mine to send me copy thru these email address: annazitro@yahoo.com.ph. Thanks..
(Leo) 1/13/07 11:29 AM
I will no longer post the photo set of Francis Torres since another blog had already featured him and blatantly called him "not that earth-shattering looks". Well, he could've respected a bit of my opinion nevertheless. Ergo, I removed the link to his site at my "Hot Links".

Hello Dave! I wonder who is Jomar Niloban? Is he famous? Can you kindly post additional info about him? Where can I get a copy of Red Hot? Nice blog by the way! I've been visiting almost everyday......
(Anonymous) 1/11/07 9:37 PM
Jomar is a new model I guess. You can buy Red Hot Magazine at Filbars or Booksale outlets within Metro Manila, I think.

hi there. i love your posts most expecially your videos. can I request the video or screencaps of provoq men from the dvd, the one where they have a vid of tonio quiazon and mcmeil. i think this one is from the extras of the dvd copy. Thanks. email me at: jr6995050@yahoo.com
(Anonymous) 1/9/07 4:09 PM
I do not have a copy of the Provoq DVD, yet.

Hello Dave, Nice blog site you got there. ... Nice site indeed. Practically, I like everything you are posting in this site. No wonder I make it sure to visit this site as often as possible. More power to you and we hope to see more stuff in this site in the future. ... Warm regards, Bai Ronji (bai_ronji@yahoo.com)
(Bai Ronji) 1/9/07 3:40 PM
Thanks Bai!

can you send me ur top 15 videos so that i can download it up in my comp. smartian_2010@yahoo.com. Tnx in advance
(Anonymous) 1/9/07 12:20 AM
I've already updated the post for "Top 15 Hottest Videos of 2006" so you could download for yourselves some of the videos.

request nmn ako. ng photo set ni dave valintino ng starstruck, tnx haa! atlantika747@yahoo.com.. pwd sa save file nlg kc dial up lng ako eh..
(Anonymous) 1/8/07 9:32 PM
Dave Valentino has no existing photo set yet. I'll post it as soon as there is one.

hey miong, i really love your site, most espcially the vids, however i do hope you can upload more pics of francis torres, he's a total hottie :P
(Anonymous) 1/8/07 6:14 PM
I will no longer post the photo set of Francis Torres since another blog had already featured him and blatantly called him "not that earth-shattering looks". Well, he could've respected a bit of my opinion nevertheless. Ergo, I removed the link to his site at my "Hot Links".

miong psend ng provoq vids khit ung sa college boy lng. salamat!! >>ead boom_digger@yahoo.com salamt miong!
(Anonymous) 1/8/07 12:04 AM
I Will be uploading soon Chester's scene very soon.

hi! do you have a high resolution pic of rich herrera? he was hunk of the month for july 2003. my email add is: greenniner@gmail.com. thanks.
(Anonymous) 1/7/07 3:44 AM
Please check out the Cosmopolitan thread, it's all in there.

elow! your videos are hot! may i have the vid's featured in your blog! thnx a lot.. can you send it to etnapoed@yahoo.com. thx...
(Anonymous) 1/6/07 4:58 PM
I've already updated the post for "Top 15 Hottest Videos of 2006" so you could download for yourselves some of the videos.

miong21.....crack naman oh please :) how can i get it? hehe..parang magaganda yung mga games eh.
(Anonymous) 1/7/07 3:44 AM
What's your e-mail add dude?

pasend naman po ng mga videos sa email ad thanx. bloody_holy_demon@yahoo.com
(Anonymous) 1/4/07 3:28 AM
I've already updated the post for "Top 15 Hottest Videos of 2006" so you could download for yourselves some of the videos.

pa request naman po ng full version ng provoq voyeur kung hindi po pde san ko po ba pede i dload un...... asap naman po.... t.y.
(Anonymous) 1/3/07 3:22 PM
I can't upload the entire Provoq video since sa netcafe lang ako internet guys.

hi there! request naman po ng video, pwede po ba 3? please. Video po nina Bryan husby, Christian Moussel, and yung Muscle Prince - Caress. Thanks a lot po! More power. Ang email add ko po is clairekent85@yahoo.com
(Anonymous) 1/2/07 3:55 PM
I've already updated the post for "Top 15 Hottest Videos of 2006" so you could download for yourselves some of the videos.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey miong21,

i super love your blog. i just hope you get your own internet soon. i will pray for that.

malapit na kitang mahalin. hehe. you selfless hunk!!

-marshmallows

dazedblu* said...

very nice blog! btw i added you up to my friends list.

Anonymous said...

miong naman...pls naman oh...i've been askin u this and i beg u grant this one...pls upload Niko Arellano, the Hip-hop boy, and Dennis McIrvin, the bachelor, videos...pls miong...or u could just tell me where i could download PV for free...pls pls pls! my email add is goolleywiss@yahoo.com...thanks miong

Miong21 said...

ALL REQUESTS ARE TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED DAHIL MABAGAL ANG INTERNET SA MGA INTERNET CAFES.

josh said...

hi miong just like to tell na trip kita hope we can be friends sm how

Cute Asian Guy In Toronto said...

Saw your Men of Provoq and M2M Massahe blogs on another website :P. Thank you for making them. I really appreciate them and will ask a friend to hunt them down for me.

Hope you're having a great day.

Any cute Filipinos in Toronto want to go out with another hot Filipino guy to get to know each other? Let me know at cuteasian4you@gmail.com . Thanks!!!

timon said...

uy pwede bng humingi ng favor? pwede bng pakipost nung video ni derrick davenport na no. 1 video of 2006? im dying to see him caress himself... hehe... tnx...

Anonymous said...

Hi! I am also a Lea Salonga fan, I super LOVE her!!! Had a fight with my ex and a friend because of her. I adore her. Watched Cinderella & her anniv concert and she was super galing. Spent half of my sweldo to get the front seat because of the "meet & greet" pero worth it.
Do u know where i can download or purchase her old albums? yung may if only? thanks.

twistedstellar@yahoo.com

Profile

Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Loading...

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact