Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Still Struggling... (Part 2)

The original title of this post was "Last post in the meantime" but I don't want readers to misinterpret it. Besides, ayokong magsalita ng tapos.

But yeah, this is indeed the last set of posts in the meantime. Medyo mahirap humiram every time I go to the internet cafe. Babad na ako sa utang. At masyado na akong naaawa sa sarili ko.

I love this blog and its readers. Di ko alam kung bakit binabalik-balikan ko pa rin 'to despite my financial difficulties. Sa totoo lang, hindi lang naman pera ang problema ko. This is a personal blog, but I'm not going to divulge each and every single personal problem. Maraming tao na mas mabigat pa ang dinadalang problema kesa sa dinadala ko ngayon. Ganun talaga ang buhay. But please don’t blame me; I’m just really depressed right now.

I'd like to thank (again and again) my readers. Your comments and support does indeed make me happy. Keep sharing your comments & appreciation. I just hope you'll bear with me. I'll make it up to you guys as soon as matapos 'tong punyetang thesis ko na 'to kahit na it's going nowhere.

Sana nga lang may time akong mag-internet kapag may work na ako. Kasi right now, madami akong oras, kaso 'alang pera. Pag may work naman, madaming ngang pera, kulang naman sa oras. Life's a bitch!

One last note, the stuffs I promised for March, I may not be able to post them all within this month. Baka yung iba sa April na or after na ng Holy Week. At this point, I am really not sure if I will be able to go online within the next few days or weeks.

Take care everyone and God Bless!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there Miong! I can see your effort and I appreciate it. Yeah, it's not that easy to maintain omething that requires time and most of all, money. I'm one of your avid visitors of your blog and I hope you would not give up in continuing to write on and never consider money as a constraint to give up this blog. Actually your blog is nice and informative. I've been checking that for almost 4 months I think. I also have one and it's located at http://exkorean.blogspot.com and it's all about the transformation that I am undergoing. Please check out so you'll know more about it. Thanks and more power.

EX Korean =)

Anonymous said...

Hi there Miong! I can see your effort and I appreciate it. Yeah, it's not that easy to maintain omething that requires time and most of all, money. I'm one of your avid visitors of your blog and I hope you would not give up in continuing to write on and never consider money as a constraint to give up this blog. Actually your blog is nice and informative. I've been checking that for almost 4 months I think. I also have one and it's located at http://exkorean.blogspot.com and it's all about the transformation that I am undergoing. Please check out so you'll know more about it. Thanks and more power.

EX Korean =)

Petra Pan said...

Ei! I like the new face of your blog. Less eskandalosa.

Whatever it is that keeps you from blogging, attend to it first. But promise to come back when everything's well.

I'll be checking this blog from time to time. Even if it takes...

Anonymous said...

hi miong, i have posted a few comments but i think i've always chosen to ber anonymous. Well, anyway, hirap nga mag-blog... when i started my other blogs, i put every effort para mapaganda ang lay-out. Makapaglagay ng magagandang posts to keep readers coming, and indeed napakaDEMANDING hindi lang sa time, pati sa effort and para sa ating walang sariling internet connection, sa pera...

I have been reading your blog for more than 3 months now, and I like it a LOT!!! iba rin style mo. Galing! hope you'll be able to overcome whatever problems that come your way. I hope this simple note, will somehow cheer you up, if even for a while.

Take care always!!! Hope to read more blogs from you soon.!!

Riki The Dark said...

I agree with Petra Pan, Miong. Real life muna bago blog life. ☻☻☻ I'm sure if you take a hiatus for some time, your blog will still receive lots and lots of hits!

Take care, don't worry, I'm sure kaya ng powers mo yan!

Anonymous said...

I know I don't comment a lot, but I have been reading your blog for months now, and I really do enjoy it.

Unknown said...

dave/miong,

first things first. :)
mahal ka rin naming mga blog readers kahit namimiss ka namin paminsan-minsan.

take care.

andy torres

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact