Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Miong @ 26



YAY! 5 years na lang, wala na me sa kalendaryo! Hehe!

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who e-mailed, texted and called me to send their birthday greetings.

You know who you are guys! Maraming salamat!

Birthdays are the happiest thing in the world. Parang I have this feeling of being born again, start a new one kahit nadagdagan ng isang taon edad ko. Hehe! And everyone's quite happy to see me and say "Hey, birthday boy! Pa-canton ka naman!"

All I want is of course, good health. You can actually do anything and just about everything if you're up and running. So that's all I really wish.

Next of course is my family and friends to be by my side always.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miong, belated happy bday dave! :) musta pala tagaytay trip nyo ni hubby mo?!

glenncruz said...

habol lang po, hapi bertdey - belated! ^_^

[chocoley] said...

Hmm, Hi Dave i guess this to late but at least i did pa rin.. Happy Birthday :)

AdamsKlub said...

maki happy birthday na rin ako. I enjoyed your blog and your videos sa youtube. I got to download also dennis's mp3. thanks. - optimus

Anonymous said...

Better late than never. So to the one and only Miong, BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY! May u have more hotdogs.. este, candles to blow.

Don't worry, my buddy will celebrate his 26th birthday, too. So may kasama ka ng mawawala sa kalendaryo. Enjoy every second of everyday. Mmmmwah.

kouros said...

Hey man, how's it going? I came across your blog a couple of days ago and I must say it's very interesting. My name is Will, I'm half Flip and I live in Toronto. So I haven't totally explored your blog spot and I was wondering if you have photos of you lying around somewhere.

aight peace,

Will

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact