Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Miong21 @ Valentino Magazine

No, of course I did not appear in Valentino Magazine! Last night, my good friend Rey texted me this:

bili ka ng
valentino mag,
vol.1 #7 issue
(cover: justin de
leon), article dun
abt mga gay
blogspots, 1 ka sa
na-feature,ratin
g mo 4/5. saw it
from a friend's
copy


This morning, I went out and bought the said copy. And voila!



Wow! This is a first for this blog!

My warmest thanks to Mr. Iñigo Miranda for including my blogsite in your article! I wish I could scan your model Jaspher Cabrera, but I can't. I only scanned this in a public internet shop. I even have to cover the model's pic with a white paper.

And also many thanks to my friend Rey for informing me about this!

10 comments:

nYc said...

congratulation.....

kimoy said...

wow! very proud of you pre! your blog is actually famous...anyway thanks for adding me to your site...im pretty sure a lot of people out there are proud of you too. Party on!

Unknown said...

the magazine got it wrong. i would rate it 5/5 :)

Unknown said...

congratulations. i knew all along that we have a creative master in this blog business. artsy. creative. a true visual artist in the digital media.

AC

Mark Xander said...

WOW!So f-ing proud of you, Dave. Dahil mayaman ka na at di ka na ma-reach, I tagged you on my blog. ;)

Anonymous said...

whatever

Dave Montero said...

Thanks guys! Haha! At Xander, hindi pa ako mayaman ha! Hehe!

Thanks A.C. for dropping by! Muah!

Riki The Dark said...

Congratulations! Keep it Up!=)

Anonymous said...

Ang grammar nyo mga ate. tumatumbling.

Anonymous said...

keep it up miong, fan mo ako... salamat for sharing it to us.. fids

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact