Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Friday, April 06, 2012

Jessica Sanchez - How Will I Know


I was actually going to post "Sweet Dreams" but that was from last week pa.

Something's wrong with this performance, and I can't put my finger on it. Maybe it's the high notes that should've been there.

I thought she should've picked "I Wanna Dance With Somebody" pero parang mas mataas un! LOL

Fortunately, the Studio Version of this is a bit better!

One thing was solidified ever since I came out of 80's music: You can't re-arrange everything in the 80's to make it sound contemporary. It's like "80's is 80's, don't redo me!" LOL


YouTube URL

No comments:

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact