Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Last Week in Libis

This is my last week in Libis. I'll definitely miss Eastwood.

I'll still stay in Rosario, and by Monday (October 29) we will be formally transferred to our Shaw site.

Before when I started here in our company, I hated being here in Libis. Remember, back and forth ako from Alabang to Cubao every single day.

When I moved in to Pasig, life was much easier.

The thing is pag sa Shaw, medyo malayo na kasi I'll be taking now the Crossing-United jeepney route. I'm sure anyone reading this who's familiar with that route will agree with me na medyo ma-traffic talaga.

But I guess I'll have to face this new adjustment. Now I'm a bit sad na aalis na ako ng Libis when I'm starting to like it here.

I'll definitely miss Dairy Queen! And the cute crewguy at KFC named "Rhed" and "Marky" of 7-11. O-ha! LOLz

As of now kasi, hindi pa gano'n ka-secured ang Shaw when it comes to our work shift (around 9pm - 6am). Dami kasing tambay sa Crossing unlike here sa Eastwood na very secured and decent.

Update na din, we haven't received our salaries yet. Kainis! Ergo, I'm stuck here in Rosario for the weekend. Ergo, no updates since I can't (or won't) surf at the local internet cafés here in Rosario. Medyo madumi kasi and I'm still scared to stroll around.

Anyway, have a long vacation guys! Kame may pasok pa din sa Monday night. Waaahhhh!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its always nice to hear updates abt ur work dave! so andami mo palang ma miss, lalo sa KFC at 7-11! hehehe

Tambayan mo na nyan, Robinsons, shangrila at megamall! :) Musta na ang hubby? :)

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact