Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Dickies Underwear Show - Part 5



Part 5 of 7.

Shorts segment with the PBA basketball players.

(Special thanks to Nikko for this video)

Download clip
[ files with no download hits for 30 days will be automatically deleted ]

Need help on downloading files at RapidShare? Please read here.



Video information:
Format: Windows Media Audio/Video
Filesize: 7.24MB
Dimension: 320 x 240
Duration: 1:56
Bit Rate: 512 kbps

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I left a comment at miongxxx.blogspot.com (Dave's more daring blog) several days ago congratulating him for the very interesting blog account. I would like to post some of the commnet's essential parts here"

"I have been visiting this site for several months now and have finally decided to drop a note to congratulate Dave for the nice posts. I haven't found "Hubad" in the nearby video store as yet but I hope I will be able to get a copy soon.

"Inspired by your Pinoy movie posts, I started collecting original CDs and DVDs of rated Pinoy movies. I realized that I already had at least two (2) dozens in my collection and thinks I'm now ready to share them online - not as a rival to this blog but as guide to others who might be interested in collecting similar videos and thus help the ailing Filipino movie industry. What thinkest thou? Hehehe

"I have a problem though, I don't know how to grab pictures from these videos. I also don't have any idea how to convert them to mpeg or avi format. Can you recommend a program? I would appreciate any help from you.

Again, congratulations and thanks for the inspiration."

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact