Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Friday, May 04, 2007

Dean Cain & Michael Bergin in 'Broken Hearts Club'



My computer can't read my VCD copy of "The Broken Hearts Club" so I was unable to rip off some scenes including this particular one but good thing I managed to download this scene way back when I still didn't have a copy.

This blog's #1 fan, Richard, personally requested this one and since I can't say no to him, here it is.



Download clip
[ files with no download hits for 10 days will be automatically deleted ]


Video information:
Format: Windows Media Audio/Video
Filesize: 4.48MB
Dimension: 320 x 240
Duration: 01:45
Bit Rate: 364 kbps

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anybody can download from rapidshare?
why i can't?

Anonymous said...

I can download from rapidshare my problem it takes time before you can download another one. Can you please use "save file" kind of file it easy to download you can download several files at the same time.

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact