Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Friday, May 04, 2007

Weekly Top 7 (May 4, 2007)



1. Rain - To You
2. Rain - Because of You
3. Rain - In My Bed
4. Elliott Yamin - Trainwreck
5. Ronnie Liang - Ngiti
6. Mandy Moore - Latest Mistake
7. Ronnie Liang - Walang Iba

RAIN - To You
Waah! I love the melody and the vocals! Help, anyone! BTW, thanks to A.C. for sharing his Rain CDs with me! Muah!

RAIN - Because of You
Again, I do not understand a bit of this song. I hope there's any Koreans reading my blog and help me with Rain's songs.

RAIN - In My Bed
Obviously, I didn't understand this one at all. But, I guess the title says it all. 'I'm here in my bed, alone..missing you..blah blah' maybe?

ELLIOTT YAMIN - Trainwreck
There's an acoustic version of this one, but I like the album version better. It has the traditional R&B groove in it! Way to go Elliott!

RONNIE LIANG - Ngiti
Carrier single for Pinoy Dream Academy finalist Ronnie Liang's debut album.

MANDY MOORE - Latest Mistake
Oh Mandy! It took you 4 years?! This is so far my fave track from her forthcoming album "Wild Hope".

RONNIE LIANG - Walang Iba
My current fave track off Ronnie Liang's debut CD "Ang Aking Awitin".

No comments:

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact