Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Top 15 Sexiest Men of 2006

15 of the hottest men (IMO) that ever laid on my eyes this year.


Damon is the cutest Fratmen to debut this year. He looks Filipino though.


Brat Virata is a contestant from the "Survivor: Cook Islands" series. He's Filipino-American, unfortunately he was eliminated early in the game.


Sean Patrick is a model and is the beefiest ever to appear on Playgirl.


Theodor appears courtesy of Bel-Ami. He's got a body (and a cock!) to die for...


Playgirl's Hot Young Hunk around mid-90's. Though I discovered him just last September.

(picture removed as per request - 12/4/2010)
Gyminstructr is from guys4men. I only corresponded with him once prior to this Top 15 listing asking for permission to his entry. He's such a cutie!


Recently appeared on this year's Cosmo 69 Bachelors spread, he works as a medical representative.


The men of our lives! LOLz More power (and videos!) to the Men of Provoq!


The hottest French rugby player out there, well for me that is!


This Latino lovers just can't get enough of themselves. Here's hoping for another round of videos of them!


Marco Dapper debuted at the first American gay sequel, "Eating Out 2: Sloppy Seconds".


One of the cutest guys All-American Guys offered this year, Judson hails from Wisconsin and is only 19 years old.


2nd-place to this year's Mossimo Bikini Summit. He has taken my breath from the first time I saw his picture on the internet.


My ultimate Pinoy Hunk. Recently appeared on the virgin issue of Red Hot Magazine. He's also the titleholder of the 1998 Maharlikang Pilipino.


Playgirl's Man of the Year for 2006. The sexiest man alive!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad to see that you included Brad Virata from Survivor. While the world went crazy over Yul Kwon, I truly fell for Brad. I thought he was just so sweet and has the most awesome smile.

Tyson

Anonymous said...

I can't agree more but I wish you could feature more Pilipino beauties like Francis Torres.He is my numero uno.I like to know him more.

Anonymous said...

I like nicky sura teerakol...whatever happened to him..

VinVin said...

ei i like the gym instructor from guys4men. any contac info? puhleeez. puhleeez. :)i really like him.

Anonymous said...

I would defintely go with judson the number 4 guy any more of hime...just my kind og guy...keep up the good work!!!

Anonymous said...

if u searched for info regarding brad virata, rumors spreading he's gay and was dating a fellow survivor j.p. calderon (currently a model) who also confessed just recently that he's also gay live in the janice dickinson's model agency reality show this february. shocking isn't it?? i myself can't believed the coincidence that both male (brad and j.p)whom i adored turned out to be gay and was dating each other. good lord gay man are getting gorgeous by the day

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact