Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Monday, February 11, 2013

Diane Birch - Rewind (Acoustic Version)


I came across with this song when I was sampling the album of British hip-hop artist Devlin. I'm really not much into hip-hop and I hoped there was a solo version of the "Rewind" song. I Googled and found out it was a solo song covered by Devlin then added hip-hop lyrics and featured the original artist, Diane Birch.

Pure joy. Replay button molested.

There's only one artist that came to my mind when I heard her solo version: Carole King.

Track from Birch's 2009 CD "Bible Belt."

Listen to the song:

YouTube URL

No comments:

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact