Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Taylor Swift - Holy Ground


This is one of my fave songs on Taylor Swift's new album, "Red". I can't help but dance to this song.

I imagine a music video in my head whenever I super like a song. For this one since it's an upbeat song, Taylor and her ex-love interest (Joe Jonas perhaps? LOL) are dancing through time, like starting in the 50's with Cha-Cha, 60's with Samba and so forth until they get to the modern era.

Towards the end of the song, only Taylor dances alone on a stage against a spotlight.

Album artwork above is only a fanart

Listen to the song:

YouTube URL

No comments:

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact