Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Friday, November 16, 2012

Magnolia Ice Cream - Best ofthe Philippines Collection TVC


I saw the commercial 2 weeks ago but I only got the time to buy or check it out last weekend.

I was actually looking (hoping) for the Batangas Tsokolate Tablea or the Guimaras Mangoes and Cream but neither were available.

The only ones available were Pampanga Pinipig Pandan, Davao Durian Pastillas and Palawan Caramel Cashew Fudge. Instincts told me to pick the caramel fudge. Although I wasn't that impressed, I do not regret choosing it. Later on I realized those 3 were the newest addition to the collection.

Maybe if I look for other stores, I could get the Tsokolate Tablea and/or Mangoes and Cream flavors!

Like what it says on the commercial, "Huwag maging dayuhan sa sariling ice cream!" Support our own!

Watch the video:

YouTube URL

Like their Facebook Page

No comments:

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact