Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Pink - Try (New Music Video)


Here's Pink's music video for "Try", the second single from her new album The Truth About Love.

The video features hunky male dancer Colt Prattes. I shall post some photos of him next week.

This video is very emotional, creative and symbolic. It also reminds me a lot of So You Think You Can Dance. I love it and I believe it is Pink's best & most personal music video to date!

Watch the music video:

YouTube URL

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good Site...thanks to Author.
check Out my site for Popular News.
http://mahendran-jaganathan.blogspot.com/

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact