Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Monday, October 15, 2012

Aban & Khorshid by Darwin Serink


I saw this last week and I was so moved by it. It was inspired by a photo of an execution of two gay men in Iran in 2005, which I personally remember. I was so shocked and stunned that time.

"In 76 countries around the world, homosexuality is a punishable offense. In 5 of those countries, it is punishable by death."

Disgusting it may be, here's the photo:


Xet di ba? Parang gusto kong pumatay whenever I see this.

If you would like to pledge for this film and make it happen, head over to Kickstarters to donate.

In the meantime, watch the special video plus commentary from Darwin himself.

No comments:

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact