Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Monday, July 02, 2012

KFC Cheese Top Burger mocked at Jimmy Kimmel Live


I haven't tried this new product from KFC Philippines.

But when I first saw this on their Facebook page last week, the first thing that came to my mind was, the cheese on top will definitely stick to the palate.

Watch the TV commercial:


YouTube URL


Then it was featured recently at the Jimmy Kimmel Show. I'm not sure if I'll find it funny or humiliating. Like they're saying that Filipinos have stupid ideas or something.

And I wish their production staff would do a little research next time. The term 'Streetwise' is KFC's choice of products that are budget-wise to the common Filipino consumers, presyong "streetfood" ika nga. At this point I thought, yeah they're clearly mocking the product which is peculiar in a way.

You be the judge.


YouTube

No comments:

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact