Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

6th Birthday


I was so busy at work that I forgot it's been 6 years since I started this blogging thing.

The very first post was April 3, 2006. And 4 years before that, I had my own Yahoo! Groups (it was eGroups then) to share stuff. I even have my old website back then, the miong21 | ONLINE which thankfully has been archived (Yahoo! Geocities closed down about 3 years ago).

But the group was deleted twice, really pissed me off so I was forced to use Blogger instead. Those with me back then knew this story very well.

With all the blog hiatus including my X-rated blog (link NSFW), I still keep coming back here. Wala naman akong kinikita sa pagba-blog! I still find ways to somehow share stuff that I like.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the blog subscribers and Twitter followers for your continued support on my blog.

HAPPY 6TH BLOG ANNIVERSARY

4 comments:

Mac Callister said...

happy anniversary! tagal ko na din pinafollow tong blog na to! congrats!

Mr. Geo said...

I am an avid follower.
Congratulations on your 6th birthday, Miong21.

Yours truly,
goseegeo

Lasher said...

Happy Burpday, BLOG!

Hehe!

Good job MIONG!

Dave Montero said...

Thank you guys! I was expecting just a comment or 2, but 3 is great! Salamat ng marami! :)

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact