Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Movie Time: J Edgar


My hub & I were discussing what to watch last night, our choices were "Contraband", "J Edgar" or "Haywire".

I chose "Haywire", he wants "J Edgar". Since it's his treat this time, I gave in. LOL

"J Edgar" was our first movie together since December's "MI4: Ghost Protocol".

I would say I am quite disappointed with the movie. Not to mention there's only one kissing scene in the movie. Heck, I don't even consider that a "kiss" since they were fighting. The part where Leonardo whispered "I love you, Clyde" was haunting. I wish they explored more of the gay-ness of John Edgar Hoover.

The second disappointment was when the Oscar nominees were announced last Tuesday, Leonardo DiCaprio was snubbed again for the Best Actor race.

No comments:

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact