Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Jennifer Love Hewitt - How Do I Deal?



I miss the 90's. But heck, I didn't like this song at first back then. I love the movie though, "I Still Know What You Did Last Summer" (haba ng title...)

I almost dreamed of Brandy and Jennifer Love Hewitt doing a duet together since they're both under (then) Atlantic Records. But they didn't. Pretty similar when Mariah Carey joined Virgin, I almost wet myself over the fact that somehow, she and Janet Jackson would do a collaboration. But I digress. On with the video! LOL


YouTube URL

1 comment:

Vin said...

OMG! i so remember this :) thanks for posting!

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact