Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Timothy Olyphant of Hitman

Timothy Olyphant

"Hitman" was the movie shown on the bus on my way home last Friday night after June & I went out a date.

I must admit medyo na-stress ako sa movie, paano ba naman puro patayan. I am not familiar with the movie's originating storyline but it seems Agent 47's role has has no mercy whatsoever.

Now about the leading actor, Timothy Olyphant, when I was watching the movie, I was like "I saw this hunky actor before..." and voila, it was from "Dreamcatcher" and "Scream 2"

More pics ahead!

(click thumbnails for a larger version)
Timothy Olyphant Timothy Olyphant
Timothy Olyphant Timothy Olyphant
Timothy Olyphant Timothy Olyphant
Timothy Olyphant Timothy Olyphant
Timothy Olyphant Timothy Olyphant
Timothy Olyphant Timothy Olyphant
Timothy Olyphant Timothy Olyphant
Timothy Olyphant Timothy Olyphant

1 comment:

ken_nsu said...

He also starred in a gay flick:

http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0063296/

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact