Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Looking forward for April



April 2009 will mark two events in my life. This blog's 3rd year anniversary (wow!) and June & I's first year anniversary as a couple. Wow! (ang Bataan! naku po! LOLz)

And I can't believe I am still here. Wow, magti-three years na pala ang blog na 'to on April 3. Sa dinami-rami ng postings, mapa-MP3, music video, concerts, movie features, events, video clips or photo sets, gay or non-gay...whew! I had a blast!

Part of my life is written here, shared with you guys. My heart fell in love, my job endevours, the difficulties I had in finding a place to rent, my call center life, then my heart broke (yet again), my debut in Malate, my Puerto Galera stint, and I met someone new. Up to my perseverance to get that Melinda Doolittle song! LOLz

Then on April 23, ang pagtutuos! Jowk! Wehehe, first year anniv namin ng shih tzu ko. I clearly remember the first time we met each other. Uyy, medyo private ang first encounter..oops..meeting namin. Only a few close friends knew about it. Haay..time flies by. Ang bilis. Parang 30-second TV commercial lang.

Those two dates are already set on my calendar. Two memorable days.





PS: I will be moving back to our Libis site. If you guys can recommend a place for me and June somewhere near Libis, drop me an e-mail at miong21@gmail.com. Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

we love your blog! more power :)

Dave Montero said...

Thank you Anonymous even though you're the only one who feels that way. I appreciate it!

Anonymous said...

congrats in advance romeo :-)

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact