Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Race to Witch Mountain



Saw the trailer for this one when June & watched "He's Just Not That Into You" last week.

I've always had the hots for Dwayne Johnson (a.k.a. 'The Rock'). I've only seen him for his wrestling stints but not on any acting roles.

This will be the first movie of him that June & I will be seeing next week.

I heard this is a remake of the 1975 movie "Escape To Witch Mountain"

"Race To Witch Mountain" opens March 13, 2009.

Related Links:
The Race Is On To 'Witch Mountain'
Dwayne Johnson Amazes In 'Race To Witch Mountain'
Teen Actors Race To 'Witch Mountain'

Movie Trailer:

YouTube URL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As we wait for Dwayne's "...Mountain" to open, check this out: http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/clips/dwayne-johnson-monologue/1056151/

Dave Montero said...

Thanks for this one! I was about to post this for next week. Thank you guys for your comments & good ratings. Keep 'em coming. I enjoy reading them.

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact