Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Friday, October 24, 2008

Survivor Philippines' John Lopez' take on reality shows


Courtesy of GMA-7

It's a pity I wasn't able to watch a single episode of him on Survivor Philippines. The first time I saw him on TV was his an interview at Startalk when he was voted off the show.

I have followed John Lopez' career (and yes, photos!) for some time now, did I mention I like semikal guys? Hehe!

I was shocked when he was voted off actually. I hope GMA-7 will give him projects and TV shows!

Read full article:
"Survivor Philippines" castoff John Lopez once doubted reality shows

Courtesy of PEP

No comments:

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact