Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Friday, February 08, 2008

Missing Libis

Today's my 5th day here in our Shaw location. And I am definitely missing Libis right now.

Mas malapit kasi Libis from my apartment. One jeepney ride for PhP7.50 in around 5-10 minutes.

Compared to the 9-peso 10-20 minutes jeepney ride kung Shaw from Rosario, Pasig. Haayy..

And it looks like we're here to stay na in Shaw. Waahhh!

Way back before I started from work, I prayed and prayed na Shaw ako ma-assigned and not in Libis ('cos I'm from Alabang nga). But we were assigned still in Libis for 4 months (July-October) so sometime in August I decided to rent a flat.

That time, I began to love and feel very at home when I'm in Libis. I miss the nightlife and the cute guys, hehe! And besides, very classy when you say 'I work in Libis!'. Shaw, errr...never mind...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ayay, gus2 ko pa naman makadalaw ulit ng libis, kc trinoma, sm north/block lang ang nagiging tambayan ko, shutz.

Anyways, makaka adjust ka din dyan unti unti. ingat u always and sya nga pala, i already scand d covers of d dvd u requested. :)

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact