Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Monday, February 04, 2008

Daybreak



'Daybreak' is a film by Adolf Alix Jr. (Batanes, Tambolista, Nars) and stars Coco Martin (Masahista, Tirador) and returning actor Paolo Rivero.

Oh, I still have a huge crush on Paolo. I remember I featured him on my online gallery before. And I still have the hots for him.

I am seeing this movie will have a sad ending again. I hate it when I leave the moviehouse with a heavy heart and a 120-decibel sigh. I get frustrated din.

But I'll see this and definitely buy the DVD when it comes out.

We're almost there guys! Sana madami pang movies like this. Gotta get a DVD cabinet soon for my collections! Hehe!

Watch the trailer below. Astig! Pang-world class! I love the blinds-end title part. Hanep!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

treat mo ko dyan ha! hehehe...

Pisanu for BISEAN said...

恭喜发财 !!!!!!

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact