Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Blog Notice for December 2007/January 2008

Guys,

In time of the holiday season, I may not be posting much as I used to especially when New Year comes.

I have several pending obligations and commitments; personal, emotional, work and home-related stuffs to attend to.

As you may notice, posts for last week was just posted today as I am struggling not with money but with time. The graveyard shift and recent work activities is slowly taking its toll and I might need some rest.

Add to that the forthcoming team outing, my Lola's 40th Day observance, Christmas Eve/New Year's Eve and a family reunion before the year ends. I am so packed this month, I even don't have time to draft posts anymore, let alone cropping videos and creating screengrabs.

I'm not complaining, it's just that I hope, guys, if it's okay if I'll get back in full control next year or probably early February.

Hopefully by that time I will move back home for good and put up an internet connection for my private use.

With that, let me greet you guys a wonderful Christmas and a bountiful New Year ahead!


No comments:

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact