Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Sunday, November 11, 2007

'Soul Obsessions: Duets with Thor' CD out now!



YAY! Thor has a new CD out! I didn't know this!

Anyway, I got Thor's new CD yesterday when A.C. and I went out for lunch at Glorietta.

Dami pa din tao, hehe!

Anyway, the CD is of course R&B duets. And most were my favorites!

Notable tracks were "Suddenly" with Jinky Vidal, "Whenever You Call" with Nina, "Everytime I Close My Eyes" with Natural High, "Spend My Life With You" with Amber and the original song "Just One Dance" written by Thor himself.

Read on from Titik Pilipino.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i have a copy of thor's first album. Just tell if u want, pa-LBC ko sau

Dave Montero said...

Hi Richard! I have Thor's first CD. Had him signed it pa nga at 19 East! ;-)

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact