Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Blogwatch: Me and my Doves



To Josh, thank you for always visiting and dropping messages on my blog. I may not have the time to visit your blog or leave comments but I try to archive your blog every week and read them at home (since staying long at internet cafes maybe too expensive).

Thank you as well for the friendship that you have given me. I hope we could finally meet someday.

Anyway, I'm just a text away! Muah! Hehe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Dave! Same here, i miss ur company already! Hope everthing's find with the dvd writer. i'll keep in touch! TC :)

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact