Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

SMS Advisory

Guys,

I'd like to thank everyone who's been texting me day and night as well as sending me e-mails.

I really appreciate your greetings and I deeply apologize for not having time to reply, if not, to most of you guys.

I am trying my best to take time to reply to your messages as well as your e-mails. Unfortunately, due to time constraints, work training and my Alabang-Libis-Alabang tour, I can't attend to everyone.

So I am hoping for your patience and consideration to my status.

Again, I am eternally grateful for your support to this blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just continue blogging and we your loyal readers support u 100%! :D

Dave Montero said...

Thanks Josh! :Þ

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact