Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

ISO: Bedspace in Pasig

NOTE: This topic is closed.

Guys, this is my last call. I don't know where to turn to na. I tried G4M and Yahoo! Groups but to no avail.

I was hoping there's a reader here who could help me. July 16 na guys ang start ko. I need to nail this bedspace shit before that. Geez, July 10 na.

I've reconsidered Libis and will attempt to rent a place within the Pasig area na lang so by the time I am assigned at Shaw, closer na and no need to move to another place again.

Help guys, my number is at the 'Contact' page. You could text me.

Thanks in a million!



PS: No posts today, my mom's complaining of our sky-rocket electric bill which is why I wasn't able to draft posts or prepare stuffs. Pasensya na guys kung walang posts.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dave, try 2 look at buy&sell, i think they have 4 rent section der?! gud luck on ur crib hunting!

yipes, ur electric bill shoot up, errr sorry...

Anonymous said...

Hi dave..
I know a place where you can rent.. pasig area. its in Brgy Kapitolyo.
try visiting #24 Philam Street, Kapitolyo Pasig.. Its a boarding house and a lot of other place just near the area. 5 minutes walk away from megamall.. and the ortigas center..
Also try the adjacent village, San Antonio, the one where One San Miguel Bldg is located.

Dave Montero said...

@josh: it's always been that way every time I use the computer at home. unfortunately for now, I have the money to pay for the entire electric bill but I will not be around anymore since I'll be staying in Pasig by Sunday.

@jc xtianson: thanks for the link and suggestion dude! you have a very beautiful blog!

Anonymous said...

@Dave
sure dave.. i love your blog.. nice and interesting.. keep the hot guys coming.. hehe thanks for viewing my blog too. ")

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact