Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Friday, June 01, 2007

Weekly Top 7 (June 1, 2007)



1. 6 Cycle Mind - Landslide
2. Sponge Cola - Pasubali
3. Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend
4. Kelly Clarkson - Never Again
5. Mandy Moore - Latest Mistake
6. Jordin Sparks - This Is My Now
7. 6 Cycle Mind - Upside Down


6 CYCLE MIND - Landslide
Originally done by Fleetwood Mac. Out of the 3 cover versions of this song, I liked 6 Cycle Mind's best.

SPONGE COLA - Pasubali
My current flame from my all-time fave Pinoy band, Sponge Cola. Hehe! Props, props, props sa long notes toward the end of the song! Whew!

AVRIL LAVIGNE - Girlfriend
Ang kuleet! Haha!

KELLY CLARKSON - Never Again
Can't get this song off in my head nowadays now that I've seen the music video.

MANDY MOORE - Latest Mistake
Oh Mandy! It took you 4 years?! This is so far my fave track from her forthcoming album "Wild Hope".

JORDIN SPARKS - This Is My Now
Winning song from this year's American Idol.

6 CYCLE MIND - Upside Down
This song is from their latest CD "Home". Medyo nanibago ako dito sa bago nilang album. Not because most of the songs are remake versions, but of their song selections.

No comments:

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact