Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Friday, June 01, 2007

Daniel & Pedro - Sao Paolo



Woah! The third video of these 2 very hot Latino lovers that I've seen! And they're in Sao Paolo!

They're best video yet! Siyempre, iba pa rin ang kama. Their two previous sex videos were shot in the kitchen and in a bar.

Daniel Marvin is so hot while Pedro Andreas looks like Nick Lachey (Jessica Simpson's ex-husband).

Nice! Mukhang mae-extend ang pagka-ligalig ko nito. LOLz

Download video at

3 comments:

Unknown said...

why ur still using rapidshare?just a suggestion miong, im an addict fun of yours because of your interesting blog, but we're actually having difficulty in downloading all your files. i know your blog is free for everyone and we thank you for that. but as a suggestion can u also put some files using the other program i thin savefile.

thanks,

dennis
your fun

Dave Montero said...

This download is not my upload as indicated after the link. As you can see, I cannot upload files larger than 60MB. And I've already addressed my financial situation here. Now unless someone here is willing to upload all my files into a NEW SaveFile account (my account is full already), then we'd all be happy.

Please note that I am surfing at pay internet cafés. I know the attendant and he always covers for me whenever there is a LOG on the people who are playing online games BECAUSE I am downloading/uploading.

Please understand me guys. Isn't my previous rant enough? Sheez...

boom_g said...

hindi naman mahirap gamitin ang RS ah.

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact