Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Friday, June 08, 2007

MiongXXX

I have a new blog guys! (At ang lakas ng loob kong gumawa ng isa pang blog while on the job hunt!)



It's read Miong-triple-X, not Miong-ex-ex-ex ok? LOLz

All gay videos, photo sets and other hardcore materials will be posted there.

I will also transfer the nude posts here to the said new blog. And the site is still under re-designing so please bear with the contents especially the right menu sidebar section.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miong21, thanks for dropping by. Anyway, I've been reading ur blog. I just added u in my LINK. Thanks for sharing all these materials, they're really effective in making me ... CUM.. kapag wala lang si buddy ko! HaHaHaHa.

Anonymous said...

dat soo cool dave! another site for Gspot :) sabi nga ni reyville, keep em cummin!

Pisanu for BISEAN said...

All the best to your new blogsite. And you jobh unting too. :-)

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact