Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Miong Likes...

I've got a new section on my right menu sidebar, "Miong Likes..."

Everything I like from music, movies, the divas and hunks, Hollywood and local celebrities, food and TV.

I will be adding more soon and please be noted that it is not ranked in order, well except for the top row of course! (Lea Salonga, Brokeback Mountain and Marcel)

I was supposed to add a second column for the right sidebar menu but given some forthcoming activities, I can't focus on that one at the moment. Hehe!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Everytime I visit your blog, you come up with something new. I can't keep up with it. Fantastic.

Dave Montero said...

Haha! Thanks for always dropping by tyboi!

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact