Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Atty. Adel Tamano - UNO spokesman



Lawyer Adel Tamano is the spokesperson of the Genuine Opposition.

I've noticed him on television ever since and I finally got the chance to get to know a little more of his background.

What convinced me to admire him is the fact that he turned down some offers: a car, a condo unit and huge amount of money, from PGMA.

I hope he runs for Senate in 2010, he'll surely get my vote because he's so adorable!

(Oist! Miong, behave!)

Nah, but because of his endearing intelligence, dignity & hardwork.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed until January 2010.

No comments:

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact