Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Thursday, April 23, 2009

First Anniversary with June



OMG! This is my longest relationship to date! And I'm fuckin' proud of it. I've had friends who had what, 3 years, 5 years..

I would hate to think lang sometimes sa tagal-tagal nyo, maghihiwalay pa rin. And like I've said a thousand times before, I'd rather have a toothache for the whole day than a half-day's hearthache. Sumisikip talaga dibdib ko.

From the start I told June, "Ikaw na talaga ang huli. This is the last time I'll let my heart love again."

Living with June for the past 9 months was remarkable. I've learned a lot of things, with life, love and just being with him.

I've always dreamed of "living with" the guy of my life. They were right. May tuwa at lungkot talaga.

The moments that I have shared and spent with June for the past 365 days will forever be in my heart.

Like Gabe Bondoc's song, he is now my "Life", my "Love" and my "Everything".

I am still hoping that one day will come June and I can freely hold our hands together in public just like the photo above.

I will be releasing our Anniversary CD by next week. Unfortunately, I may not be able to come home to Muntinlupa this week (so no blog updates for next week) since we will probably spending this weekend together. I'm rooting for Tagaytay! Yay!

It took me an hour to pick a gift to June yesterday at Megamall. Will post the cute baby joey sometime soon! LOLz

June, you know how much I love you. Thank you for sharing an incredible amount of love with me. Here's to more years ahead!

Happy First Anniversary Shih Tzu ko!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

fucking proud talaga, haha

btw, congrats and i still wish you all the best. sana nga for a lifetime na yan

Anonymous said...

congratulations. may you have more years of bliss. =)

ive been following your blog since 2005. thanks for the pics and videos all these years.

Dave Montero said...

aww...thanks guys! thanks richard!

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact