Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Danny Gokey: Is he the next American Idol?



UPDATE: Added video grab for Hollywood Round #3 singing "I Hope You Dance" courtesy of Rickey.org

Season 8 contender for the title of the next American Idol... Is he your next American Idol?

I've seen his performances during the Auditions and Hollywood Rounds, I believe he can make it.

Well, I guess it's too early for me to make any predictions. The last time I got it right was Carrie Underwood. And then came Elliott Yamin, Melinda Doolittle and David Archuleta who either landed third or second. Well, not bad for my crystal ball I must say!

So I will not make any prediction this year. But I'll sure be watching out for Robert Downey...err.. Danny Gokey! LOLz

I find Danny hot. He's a hot daddy! Toinx! (Miong! Shush!)

Video clip: (I Hope You Dance - Hollywood Round #3)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yah, he is pretty good but they have a lot of really good ones this season. especially the men.

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact