Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

David Archuleta debut CD

[ updated 11/18/2008 ]



Okay, the album leaked in the internet. So what? I actually got my share as early as Thursday last week. Darn, the whole album is great! I'll still keep my promise of buying the real CD whenever it's available here in Manila.

Any of you guys seen the CD yet in local stores? Don't have much time going out when the sun is at its peak. Good luck naman, logout ko sa office 2pm.

Anyway, here's the run down from my most to least favorite track on the CD.

UPDATE: Songs in red are bonus tracks from the CD

# 1 Crush - classic na to, need I say more?
# 2 A Little Too Not Over You - I love pop songs, I was born with it. Nyehehe!
# 3 My Hands
# 4 Running
# 5 Waiting For Yesterday - this song rocks!
# 6 Somebody Out There - I could melt on this one
# 7 You Can
# 8 To Be With You
# 9 Angels
# 10 Let Me Go
# 11 Touch My Hand
# 12 Works For Me
# 13 Falling
# 14 Barriers
# 15 Your Eyes Don't Lie
# 16 Desparate
# 17 Don't Let Go



I was hoping he'll be popping in "A Thousand Miles" by Vanessa Carlton. I loved his rendition!

Overall, I'll give the CD 4.5 out of 5 spins.

Next week, it's David Cook's turn. We'll see.


Pahabol: Special thanks to Josh nga pala for the Lea Salonga Inquirer Special Edition MRT Ticket Card. Da best ka talaga!

9 comments:

Toyo said...

bummer! he didn't include a cover version of chris brown's "with you." i liked the way he performed that song in american idol :-(

Dave Montero said...

Hi Toyo! Yeah, I love his "With You" performance on American Idol as well.

Anonymous said...

Love all his songs, but my current fav is 'Barriers', when you hear the final part of the song its like he's REALLY crying his heart out, which made me extremely emotional. *g* ..

'To be with you' is my 2nd fav for the time being.

Anonymous said...

I love the song You Can in his album. Miong, spoiler about the movie Dayo.hehe Lea Salonga sang the movie soundtrack.hehehe

Anonymous said...

miong there are bonus tracks in archuleta's album that are much better than those included on the album. three of them, somebody out there, works for me, and falling (he composed this when he was 14 yrs old), he co-wrote. then, waiting for yesterday and let me go are the other two...

Anonymous said...

Nakakahawa naman yung David Archuleta craze na 'to, just a few months ago, I wouldn't have cared, pero now, I can't get enough. Gotta get the complete album, with the bonus tracks!! Is that possible?

"Touch My Hand". Parang nasa concert lang ang feeling, nakaka-feeling, hahaha!!

Anonymous said...

It's already out. Saw this in Landmark Trinoma last weekend.

Dave Montero said...

Yes I have seen the CD. Thanks! Love the bonus tracks. 'Waiting For Yesterday" is a stand-out!

Anonymous said...

May versions ba nung album na may bonus tracks dito sa atin? The only ones I've seen is yung 12-track lang..

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact