Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Friday, April 11, 2008

Michael Johns elliminated!!!



Omigod! I can't believe this! I really CAN'T believe this!

Top 3 ko pa naman si Michael Johns. I loved him since his audition. I was unable to connect with some of his songs, but I love his performance on "It's All Wrong, But It's All Right".

Sayang talaga.

If it's not for Archuleta and Cook (my remaining top contenders for this year's title), I wouldn't be watching this show anymore.

First, it was David Hernandez. Now, Michael Johns. Sheez!

I hope Michael Johns still gets a record deal.

2 comments:

JCarlos said...

everybody was shocked, really! ang lakas ng kapit ni kristy lee cook ba un?! di matanggal tanggal! kakayamotrotskot!

Jayo said...

I wouldn't worry man. I'm not a big fan of Archuleta (because of his fangirls mainly) but I think Cook's got a serious chance at this.

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact