Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Jason and the Argonauts



I bought this DVD today for only PhP150 (US$3.75). That's a bargain! To think I've been wanting to watch it again!

I first saw this as our movie report during college in Don Bosco Mandaluyong back in 2000. La lang, cute 'yung male lead. LOLz

Err, I will get to really watch this on Sunday pa when I head home to Muntinlupa. I don't have a DVD player on my apartment though, only a TV set.

And besides, I've been sleeping at our office's sleeping lounge for the past three weeks! I can't barely sleep in the afternoons when I most need it to stay up for for during those late nights. Haaayy...

No comments:

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact