Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Sunday, September 16, 2007

BED Debut



My hubby and I will spend our joint birthday celebration sa BED on September 29. He had his birthday last week actually. Exchange gift itu! Hehe!

This is my first time to go to BED. I've been dying to go there. Wala lang time and money. I hope may maganda silang event at that day.

At I had a hard time convincing him to go there kasi nga he's not yet that accustomed to an all-gay environment. Ako nga baka ma-culture shock din dun! Haha! I've never really been to Malate.

Tapos on my actual birth date, it's either Tagaytay or somewhere cozy. Xiempre! LOLz

Gora na!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hye dave, ur bday falls on d feast of d Guardian angel! Is ur name happens to have like angelo, michael, gabriel or raphael in it eh?

never been to BED also, but i'm just glad u found someone to spend ur bday with! Gud thing u also found a new place to stay. :-)

Shalom!

Anonymous said...

ERRRR, sorry dats the feast of D ARCH angels (sept 29)! (blunder). D feast of d guardian angels is on Oct 2. :(

Anonymous said...

NOTHING much to get excited of. Just enjoy dancing the night out and keep an eye to each other. HeHe.

Kai Santorino said...

ive never been to bed hehe... please do tell us what happens okay?

Anonymous said...

@kai, kung pupunta ka, isama mo ko ha, pretty please. I also haven't goen to dat place! :(

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact