Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Thursday, August 09, 2007

The traitor and the malicious hunk

I can't believe this. I really can't believe this. There's a traitor and a very malicious-minded hunk amidst my work area.

Here's a rundown:

THE TRAITOR:
We actually went together scouting for bedspace and room for rent before our scheduled first day at work, so this was around July 13-15, 2007. I opened up to him because of the situation of my contacts for the rooms so he will not be so shocked if ever we arrive there (they're a couple kasi).

I trusted him. And I made him promise me that he will not tell anyone, most especially within our clan (Alabang group). He's straight and he has a girlfriend (and a 3-year old daughter, not related to his current GF, o di ba siniraan ko na rin siya dito sa blog ko).

I thought he was nice. That we could be very good friends. Eventually, after a few days, lumabas na din ang tunay na kulay niya. He can't keep a damn secret. I shouldn't have trusted the bastard. Pakshet talaga.

You know what he did? He told some of our co-trainees that I opened up to him and admitted that I'm gay and all that. So ngayon, they're all talking about me behind my back. 'Cause I'm not out eh. I'm not like the others na very open sa sexuality nila. I know the repercussions of coming out more than they do or their loved ones, dead or alive. Shit talaga!

The traitor is Agent Santos. Puta talaga. Okay, breathe Miong. Kasi may isa pang asshole.

THE MALICIOUS HUNK:
Eto workplace ulet. Pinaka-makitid na utak at malisyosong tao na nakilala ko.

It started because of the 'Good Morning' text greeting na sine-send ko sa kanya. Ang kupal, pinagkalat na tinetext ko siya ng ganon. How can he be so sure na siya lang ang tine-text ko nang gano'n? At bigyan ba daw ng malisya? Of course, I am subscribed to the Smart Unlimited Text Service, naturally I'll send it to each and every Smart subscriber on my phone. Feeling siya. But I admit, I made a HUGE mistake texting him. Malisyoso pala siya.

There are rumors na pala circulating that I'm "silahis" daw, tapos dinagdagan pa niya.

The malicious hunk is Agent Cuadrado. Putang-ina nila talaga! I already removed him on my personal Friendster account kasi baka pati yun bigyan niya pa ng malisya. I even removed Agent Yap today. Nakaka-trauma puta.

Lessons Learned:
1. Never EVER trust anyone.
2. Never EVER open up to someone that easily.
3. Never EVER text a straight guy a 'Good Morning' text message.
4. Never EVER deal with a straight guy.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CampusJunk said...

I know how you feel...

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear that, Miong. And I thought u already have a place.

VinVin said...

post mo naman pics nila (^_^) tsaka nung sean (^_^)

shopoholicX said...

naku miong, bayaan mo sila. makakarma rin mga yan. mabilis na ngaun ang karma, door-to-door!

so eno ngaun sa kanila kung bading ka? baket ma re rape mo ba silang lahat without their consent?

deadma mo lang cla.

lestat said...

di kasi sila secure sa kanilang pagkalalaki kaya ganyan sila, bayaan mo nga sila

Bigating Pinoy said...

I certainly understand how you feel Miong especially if you were betrayed by somebody that you put your trust on. But your best defense is not to do a direct offense to those people who betrayed you. It will only make matters worse. Since alam na naman nilang lahat about your sexuality, focus more on showing them your natural good qualities. Just stay friendly and have a nice smile on your face. If they confronted you about it, admit without going into too much details. Just redirect their curiosity to the positive aspects of your personality.

As much as I am compelled to tell my secret to another living soul, I chose to keep it to myself - I have learned my lessons the hard way. In my opinion, a secret is something that is known to only one person - that is yourself only. Now if you feel compelled to tell that even to just one person, then it's fiesta time - unfortunately you are the litson that everybody picks on :-(

omelito said...

tsk lesson learned? wag maging assuming and feeling close agad :) napaghahalata tuloy na type mo ung mga lalake..wag maging halupirot :)

Anonymous said...

so sorry to hear dat miong! perhaps we can get together sometime as support group. :-) I also have my reservations on being too close to people as to opening up, esp in d work/office place!

Dave Ramirez said...

life could really be unfair at times.

Orange76 said...

Fear not Miong. Cliché as it may sound, what goes around, comes around. :)

joyleslie said...

grabe nmn un, after all the good points na nakita m sa kanila before...biglang nasira...sinira nila mismo. tsk tsk.
yaan mo na... makakarma rin yan.

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact