Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Friday, January 05, 2007

Weekly Top 7 (January 5, 2007)



1. M.Y.M.P. - Sa'yo Lamang*
2. Katharine McPhee - I Lost You
3. Jesse McCartney - Right Back In The Water*
4. Lea Salonga - Triumph of the One*
5. Taylor Hicks - The Maze
6. Mario Vazquez - 4 The 1
7. Chris Daughtry - What About Now
* full-album link

M.Y.M.P. - Sa'yo Lamang
I can only say one thing about this beautiful song: Mas mararamdaman mo yung song if you have 'someone' special to sing it to.

KATHARINE McPHEE - I Lost You
Again, one of those songs that I could say na I can relate to. Beautiful melody, a little bit nasal around the bridge part of the song but overall it's nice naman.

JESSE McCARTNEY - Right Back In The Water
I actually got Jesse's full album around mid-November pa but may mga kasabay kasi 'to na mas maganda kaya medyo na-echepuera 'to. I only got to listen to the album track by track last New Year's eve and I was astounded to this track. Kasing cute nya ang boses nya, shucks! (wink, wink!)

LEA SALONGA - Triumph of the One
Recent Asian Games theme performed by our very own Ms. Lea Salonga.

TAYLOR HICKS - The Maze
My current fave track on the debut album of 2006 American Idol winner Taylor Hicks. Medyo parang Maroon 5 nga lang yung melody, but I like the melody lalo na yung lyrics! LOLz

MARIO VAZQUEZ - 4 The 1
A groovy contemporary R&B song, ganito yung mga R&B song na gusto ko. I really like the beat and the melody of this one especially the chorus. Sayang, umalis siya kaagad ng American Idol last 2005. If he stayed, he could've won the title.

CHRIS DAUGHTRY - What About Now
My fave track off Chris' rockin' debut album! At nauna pa siya mag-release ng album kesa kay Taylor Hicks! The only downside of this song is that intro sounds like the intro of Heart's "Alone." Arrghh!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Daughtry, Daughtry, Daughtry...makes me so...HOT! can we have a pic? loving his CD. I prefer Crashed, It's Not Over, Over You and There and Back Again to What About Now.

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact