Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Friday, January 26, 2007

I am officially in love with...


(photos courtesy of PinoyRickey)


...Aljur Abrenica of "Starstruck: The Next Level"



Sayang, di kami nagka-abot sa Don Bosco. He must've been in B.E.D. (Basic Education Department) while I was in college back then. Pero kung nasa Makati siya, eh lintek! Talagang hindi kami magkikita! LOLz

I was betting on him along with some of the other guys there, but he remains as a strong competitor and has a really huge fanbase already.



I actually melted when he sang a duet with Ms. Regine Velasquez last Wednesday night. Shucks, ang susuwerte nila huh?! And Prince Stefan, wow! I could've fainted if I was singing and suddenly Lea Salonga comes out at the back to have a duet with me! But, that's fantasy though. That's never gonna happen. LOLz!

He's going to win this one, I'm very sure of it.



And I think he's going to be a great contender for the top position of my 2007 Sexiest Men listing as well! LOLz

No comments:

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact