Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Anne Hathaway - I Dreamed A Dream


Okay, so I got to hear the full version of Anne Hathaway's "I Dreamed A Dream" last week and I really tried to take out in my mind ALL the other versions that I've heard before.

This is a great rendition. It's powerful and very emotional (just like the snippets from the first few trailers). I can't wait to see Les Misérables when it hits the big screen here in the Philippines next week.

Oscar nominees will be announced this week. Oh gosh, I am so rooting for Anne Hathaway. This will be just like that Natalie Portman moment all over again! LOL

Listen to the song:

YouTube URL

No comments:

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact