Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Noel


John Lloyd Cruz in 'In My Life' (photo courtesy of PinoyRickey)

June & I saw "In My Life" last Saturday in Eastwood Cinema and it's really touching. Sobrang nakaka-relate. I wish I could open up things with my mom pero I couldn't pa rin even though June & I were living together for more than a year na.

I could say I can relate to the character of John Lloyd Cruz' "Noel" in the movie. Character naman siguro ni "Mark" nung single ako, harr harr harr!

And the kissing scene was very romantic, set in Brooklyn Bridge. Medyo tumili 'yung mga tao sa likod namin, not sure kung na-shock sila or kinilig haha! Imagine si John Lloyd and Luis Manzano nag-kiss? LOLz

I cried 4 times throughout the movie. The last time I cried over a heavy drama Filipino movie was "Blue Moon", also a family-oriented film.

This is an addition to my DVD collection soon. I wasn't expecting such movie from Star Cinema but there it goes. If you haven't seen the movie yet, go watch it with your boyfriend, or with your mom or bring the entire family!

After the movie, June fondly calls me "Noel", John Lloyd's character name since medyo kamukha ko daw siya. He'll be the 5th person who told me that. My late Lola Ester was the first person to have noticed.

Deep inside, I was like "lamang lang siya ng dalawa't kalahating ligo" Ahahaha!


1 comment:

BlogMeo said...

The first time to bring my tears out during the movie was when "Noel" discovered tru cyber chat that her mom probably got a breast cancer. Can't help it really. Lloydie is really damn good! I can relate to the movie so much...even I am a single bek-bek. Hehe.

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact