Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Meet Annette



She's our new housemate, guys please meet Annette. LOLz

Anyone who understands Tagalog will instantly know why June and I named our new member of the house "Annette" LOLz

"Anit" is the Filipino word for "scalp" since it's a scalp massager. And "Annette" was the closest sounding name there is, haha!

I've long wanted to buy one since I saw one at work months ago. We bought Annette at a Chinese sale club in Robinson's Galleria recently for just PhP100 (around 2 US$). I'm not sure if that was a bargain or not, I didn't care because I really would want to have one!

It soothes my head & mind, it tickles me if someone's holding the scalp massager. June reacts differently whether he's using it or someone's running the massager on his head. It stimulates him to that effect, haha!

I guess it differs to each individual. I highly recommend it most especially after a long day of work na babad sa computer and your head feels like it's gonna explode, use a scalp massager or have someone run it on you head until you'll probably fall into a deep sleep just like what happens to me every time LOLz


No comments:

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact