Current Affairs | Sebastian Castro and Arnold Reyes

Monday, November 24, 2008

Virus!



I've been attacked! Two weeks I was away from home (the last time I went online at home was November 11). I came back last Saturday (November 22) only to find out my PC has a virus already. At Registry pa ang tinamaan! I can't even boot the thing up! *#@%!

There will be no updates in the mean time. Grabe, nag-lie low na nga ako sa pag-post sinabayan pa ng virus. McAfee failed on me. I will never use McAfee when I reformat my HD or better yet, buy a new one probably 160GB.

Haay...imbes na I can buy a new MP3 player from my 13th month pay, mapupunta pa sa harddisk. Paksyet talaga!

Just when I needed it most...


9 comments:

Unknown said...

well... buti meron kang gagastusin hehe...

Anonymous said...

Try Avast!

Anonymous said...

bummer...really sorry to hear that.

Anonymous said...

sir try mo to http://www.eset.com yan gamit ko

Anonymous said...

yah i recommend also avast. btw, kung nagboboot naman at my nakikita ka sa startup sa screen ay magagawa mo pang iformat yun unless blackout talaga pag-press mo na ng power on ay ibang usapan na yun. try mong reformat kung ang case lang naman ay hindi ka makapagboot up sa windows.

Anonymous said...

yeah sometimes yung free antivirus pa yung mas gumagana. try avast or avg.

and hard drives aren't that much expennsive anymore. here in the united states, a terabyte (1000 GB) of HDD just costs $69 on a local retail. plus the 160GB is like $15 at my local walmart.

Anonymous said...

in my opinion, i dont recommend McAfee cuz it would slow down the computer. Try Anonymous1 (hehe) suggested or try AVG. =)

Michael Rafael said...

U can boot it., Virus will only harm software., and not so much in hardware., there is still a way to repair it., ^_^., Reformat!

Anonymous said...

tol... its about time to ask a bit money from us... sa gusto lang magbigay for new HD or whatever... i've bee erjoying this website for quite awhile now... maybe its aBOUT TIME!!!! anong account mo pare???

Profile



Miong21
Google +

Search This Blog

Miong @ Twitter


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips


Disclaimer | Contact